Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Dogs on a Sunday

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Many years ago I used to work in the kitchen. It was mostly fully booked on a saturday night. You could always phone the stadium just to see if there are places.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would guess you woul dbe ok on a Sunday, but agree a quick phone call will find out how many table have already been booked.

IMO the restaurant has gone downhill recently, we went a couple of months ago and the food was nowhere near as good as when we went before, and they where massively understaffed

D

Deleted User X18H

Hove dogs restaurant.....sorry, but sounds BLOODY grim

Oh does it!?? You'd love to be able to go to Hove Dogs on Sunday but the truth is you can't. We know all about you Wayne and your Walter Mitty lifestyle, this Sunday you'll be sitting in your council maisonette with your Mum and perhaps your Auntie, with your Bernard Matthews joint!!

I'd love to help you out, seriously!! Just cut the pretence mate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
By any normally accepted restaurant standards, agreed, it probably IS grim. But it's not about the food (tho it wins hands down over anything Withdean has to offer in the South Stand and runs the hospitality meal pretty close from what I remember of NSC sponsored matches). It's about a fun Saturday - or Tuesday or Thursday - night out or a Sunday lunchtime sesh. Table service to take your bets and bring your winnings, good view over the finish line, decentish bit of nosh. Wouldn't want to do it every week for sure, but overall, what's not to like? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here