Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotmail screw up

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Grrr, not only has my main Hotmail account, currently on 90%, STILL not been upgraded to 250mb...
ranting.gif

criticalstorage1.jpg

all my other unused accounts HAVE been...except for one where Hotmail have SCREWED UP...
hotmailscrewup.png

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I've given up waiting and moved over to Gmail.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Had 250Mb for months.

BTW, Microsoft have just launched hotmail.co.uk, so get in quick if you want to reserve a decent address.

Last edited:

Albion Rob

It's ok, crisis over. When I was trying to sign up it looked as if it would only give me a .com address. I didn't realise I had to change my country to UK and then the page would change and allow me a .co.uk account.

All sorted now....

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i am confused by all of this.

what is the need to have more than 2MB space?
what is the need for lots of email adresses?

i only have 2 (hotmail and uni one) and to be honest once i have read an email, i rarely ever need to read it again, so i may as well just delete it anyway.

am i missing out on something?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
the full harris said:

250Mb online storage is fantastic if you use more than one PC - say home and work. I often send documents, graphics and even MP3s to myself so I can access them wherever I am.

No one needs lots of email addresses (in fact it's a pain in the ass) but using, say, davesmith@hotmail.co.uk is obviously better than davesmith2485@hotmail.com, and if you want a good/sensible email address you need to sign up early.

For more information contact wozza@hotmail.co.uk :lolol:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
the full harris said:

i only have 2 (hotmail and uni one) and to be honest once i have read an email, i rarely ever need to read it again, so i may as well just delete it anyway.

am i missing out on something?!

You might need to send or receive pictures of a high file size, but I agree 250mb is way too much, but I shant complain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here