Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsfield set to leave baggies

philelc

Dec 3, 2005
Middleton on Sea
I hear that Geoff Horsfield once a target for Sheff Utd will be loaned out by WBA once the window opens

'Sorry we missed out again'
'He did not want to play at the Withdean'
'The manager is aware of the player'
'His wages were too high'

any more reasons (excuses) why he wont sign for us

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
philelc said:
I hear that Geoff Horsfield once a target for Sheff Utd will be loaned out by WBA once the window opens

Theyre all true though, unrealistic target for us especially seeing as sheff utd want him and the transfer fee would be near to 500k.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Horsfield was poised to set off down the M40 towards Brighton when a direct asteroid hit obliterated his BMW. What are the chances. Otherwise he'd have signed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The ex-Barnsley bricklayer could do a job.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
philelc said:

im as feed up with the excuses as anyone but do feel that horsfield might have a few other championship clubs to look at before he'd consider us

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Plus he'll be back in the Premiership next season, wages, location, etc etc, stop dreaming. Let's hope it helps us land Shipperly.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why wouldn't he come down south?

He's spent far too much of his life in the grim up North. Surely he'll be desperate to come and experience life as it's meant to be lived down in the sexy south?

I don't care that things are cheaper oop North, they're also infinitely more shit. If the man has any sense he'll take the opportunity to establish himself down on the south coast and provide the foundations for his retirement. Our club might not be the most appealing to play for at the moment, but at least our location is in our favour.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
nobody's dupe said:
I 've made a note to contact Kieran so that he can tap him up. I wonder if Mr O'Reagan still works for the BBC.

If not is he available next week to play in midfield? Couldn't possibly worse than some of ours at the moment.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Last time I saw him I have to admit he looked as fit as a horse. You're probably right. He could do a job . . . . . . . . at the bar. He drunk me under the bloody table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here