Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoping for a replay at Wrexham

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I know it sounds stupid and is a extra game we don't need. As much as I love being in the Championship, with great clubs and stadia, I do miss going to shit small grounds. Am I the only one?

D

Deleted member 18477

Small grounds are quite nice in their own way. But I certainly wouldn't want another game just so I could go to a small ground anytime soon!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Just go to the Peterborough game away ???

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
never went to wrexham,been to ninian park,abit lively,nothing like going abroad to watch the albion,got no choice these days

thinking about it,the worst ground i have been to is probably between northampton's cricket ground and the belle vue,didn't the chairman at doncaster burn it down in the end

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was texting a mate who went to Barnet versus Brentford last night in the JPT and it made me all nostalgic. They got a Bovril and everything.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know it sounds stupid and is a extra game we don't need. As much as I love being in the Championship, with great clubs and stadia, I do miss going to shit small grounds. Am I the only one?

No thanks. You can have a small ground in the fourth round if you want, providing we win.

Once we get to the fifth round, it will get interesting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd love to go to the Racecourse on a Tuesday night. A chance to buy a half-and-half scarf ? Whats not to like ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd go if we snatch a draw, that drive through the middle of Wales is amazing.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We've been going to shitty grounds in godforsaken places like Halifax, Darlington and Swindon for the last 15 years and with absolutely no disrespect to Wrexham or any of the teams mentioned in this post, I couldn't give a fllying f*ck if I never have to visit one again!

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
one of my Boys lives in Baschurch (nr Shrewsbury) so if we got a replay he would go along, he joined us at the Birmingham Game! I would like a win though

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I was texting a mate who went to Barnet versus Brentford last night in the JPT and it made me all nostalgic. They got a Bovril and everything.

I know it's your opinion, but I for one am so f*cking relieved that we're not in the JPT anymore.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When we were both going for promotion, under Mullery, we went to Wrexham on one of the seagull specials. Twenty Thousand there that day. Goaless draw. We went up a few weeks later.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
I'd go if we snatch a draw, that drive through the middle of Wales is amazing.

Agreed, I used to love Wrexham away. My best ever trip was a 3-1 win in the 90s. I stayed in Chester. I would have preferred an away Saturday tie in the spring though. I guess the 6th round was unlikely!

WrexhamDieHard

Dec 5, 2011
Cheek of it! Our ground is not shit nor is it small you narrow minded fowl human being :D

We have a ground that has something most breeze block Lego stadiums today cannot buy...ATMOSPHERE!! Not calling your ground that like because I actually do love it and cannot wait to come down, going to be an emotional day :D

Yeah our terrace was amazing until they deemed it unsafe :(

I think we will give you a good game. I know were top of the league, 11 clean sheets, no goals in god knows how many hours in the league from open play, but also know theres a fat difference between beating the likes of Southport and playing a team like you who are a division below the Premiership.

We hammered Brentford, but again totally different opposition you are to them, wouldn't be much of a Wrexham fan if I didnt think we could win :D

Cannot wait for this day out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll just settle for getting past them thanks, no counting chickens from me. Remember the draw against FC United last season??

another shit ground????

Attachments

• wrexham.jpg
    wrexham.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 158

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here