Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
They were very funny..........but not very scary!:laugh:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is an old England fan on who goes away just to have a ruck seemly!!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fair play to the Bolton mush, left himself open to allot of abuse there.

Played it with a straight bat though and made the other two look like dicks!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fair play to the Bolton mush, left himself open to allot of abuse there.

Played it with a straight bat though and made the other two look like dicks!

yes he did, especially that dick from Arsenal who reckoned there was no trouble at Arsenal matches

Feb 14, 2010
Policemen trying to justify us taxpayers paying for a policeman to police football matches instead of catching people that break into my house? If they want to fight then let them on the pitch and contain it like boxing. Had enough of paying my taxes for this rubbish. Must be a slow news day, with this and Naylor.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If they want a fight, send the fuckers to Afghanistan and bring some of our soldiers home.

They could organise a meet with the taliban at 2:45 outside the kings head in kabul. Millwall could chuck some darts at them. I can't see the taliban playing by the rules though, they'd want to use RGPs and AK47s.

How difficult would it be to take the taliban's pub? :shrug:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
yes he did, especially that dick from Arsenal who reckoned there was no trouble at Arsenal matches

Not many...I stood on Seven Sisters road and I didn't need to have a bottle in my hand! Well done fella, I expect you were surround by 7k other gooners and probably half of the Met at the time. The other half were probably chasing Spurs up and down the back streets when they were trying to get at you.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They had a couple of Coventry fans on BBC News this morning, maybe they were the same individuals interviewed on the radio, banging on about how they were defending the reputation of their club...so nobody could take liberties with them...muppets!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it really though?

I guess the police are best placed to comment on any trend but some of the way this story is being reported today is 'football hooliganism is back', i.e. suggesting it had gone away.

Sure, there's been little if any fighting in Premiership grounds under the media spotlight over recent years, but there's still been plenty away from grounds, as has always been the case, both in the Premiership and the lower tiers of English football.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mods, can you merge this with the other thread about hoollies on R5...reckon this could run for a while, nice distraction for a Friday stuck at home while some blokes are removing trees from my garden!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here