Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
honey_badger_baby_w_6907289.jpg

wolverine.jpg

Lets settle this once and for all, for the title of The Peoples Champion.. who is HARDEST?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Tasmanian Devil has got a bit of a grip. Not much size wise though.

The Jaguar has the hardest bite of the cats, but it is smaller than the Tiger and the Lion.

The Jaguar is meant to bite through your skull, but the woman at Denzer Zoo did not die immediately and only had her neck and spine severed. She died rapidly though. So maybe it is not really any better than a junior Tiger.

But the Tiger does have to jump on a mere human, One swipe of its claw and you are dead.

You question, for a bonus point: what can kill an Indian Tiger? (and do so occasionally)

Last edited:

Tom Hark said:
It is well known that haardvark never killed anyone

Not by me it's not.

Are you forgetting the killer haardvark which ran amok in Patagonia back in the thirties? Somewhere out there his great-great-great-great-great grand-haardvarks are getting ready to kill again.

I wouldn't take them lightly if I were you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Biscuit, is that not a slightly unfair two pictures you have there? The full screen size fierce looking Wolverine, next to the tiny one of the friendly looking Honey Badger?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
30085.jpg

honey_badger_02.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Well, this seems to be proving once more that this contest has been fundamentally flawed from day one. How the snake and scrotum gobbler can be trouncing the wolf and bear beater is beyond me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pigsy said:
Well, this seems to be proving once more that this contest has been fundamentally flawed from day one. How the snake and scrotum gobbler can be trouncing the wolf and bear beater is beyond me.

Oh don't be so pathetic. Moaning and whinging that the contest was fixed, how much of a sore loser can you get?

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Commander said:
Oh don't be so pathetic. Moaning and whinging that the contest was fixed, how much of a sore loser can you get?

I see your flounce hasn't gone too well then

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pigsy said:
I see your flounce hasn't gone too well then

If you read my flouncing post properly you would have seen I gave three days notice. The last day is tomorrow.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No flounce from me, just utter contempt for anyone who doesn't realise that these two creatures are the toughest, meanest motherfuckers on the planet.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
No flounce from me, just utter contempt for anyone who doesn't realise that these two creatures are the toughest, meanest motherfuckers on the planet.

Exactly. At least if the Honey Badger loses this then he has done so to a worthy opponent.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They're also quite closely related. They'd probably just team up and SLAUGHTER all their undeserving opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here