Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home Shirts

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Club shop assistant said they had sold 2 and half years worth (i assume he meant the amount they previously sold in the last 2 1/2 years) of home shirts in 3 months, next batch of medium, large and extra large shirts due in mid september due to Errea having a 2 week holiday, pesky Italians. :albion:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Club shop assistant said they had sold 2 and half years worth (i assume he meant the amount they previously sold in the last 2 1/2 years) of home shirts in 3 months, next batch of medium, large and extra large shirts due in mid september due to Errea having a 2 week holiday, pesky Italians. :albion:

I brought one yesterday and it's actually a age 9-10 (normally I would wear ladies small) but it fits me! It saves me £10 so for any small women it is worth thinking about, as far as I can tell it is the same size a the smallest ladies size as it says 40 on it which is what my ladies one said last year.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I bought an 'Amex opening' home shirt yesterday.

Now at the same price as the match shirts & much nicer!

No sponsor on the front & stripes all the way down the back.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sake.. I need to buy one before I go to university, why do they seem to have an abundance of 5XLs.... And no more until September?? Lazy lazy lazy.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sake.. I need to buy one before I go to university, why do they seem to have an abundance of 5XLs.... And no more until September?? Lazy lazy lazy.

I think they've underestimated the weight being lost clambering up all the stairs to the WSU. As a result, people just don't need the 5XL shirts anymore.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think they've underestimated the weight being lost clambering up all the stairs to the WSU. As a result, people just don't need the 5XL shirts anymore.
The pies are so delicious, that in a couple of months time, people will need those, so keeping them in stock is a marketing ploy.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Sake.. I need to buy one before I go to university, why do they seem to have an abundance of 5XLs.... And no more until September?? .

May I suggest the royal blue training shirt with white arms as a quality alternative. Tenner cheaper too.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
on the subject of shirts i saw a guy in a white 94 away sandtex shirt yesterday , nothing unusual about that as i have one myself , but i noticed the seagull emblem within the round badge was pointing the same way as it does now , now mine is facing the other way as i thought all previous were , ive checked other photos of the shirt and they all appear to show the seagull as mine points , so any shirt spotters know if brighton actually made the shirt with the seagull flying the other way round ? , p.s the badge had not been stuck on ect and the guy turned me down flat of my offer of a pie and a pint for it .

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
on the subject of shirts i saw a guy in a white 94 away sandtex shirt yesterday , nothing unusual about that as i have one myself , but i noticed the seagull emblem within the round badge was pointing the same way as it does now , now mine is facing the other way as i thought all previous were , ive checked other photos of the shirt and they all appear to show the seagull as mine points , so any shirt spotters know if brighton actually made the shirt with the seagull flying the other way round ? , p.s the badge had not been stuck on ect and the guy turned me down flat of my offer of a pie and a pint for it .

Well they do other 'retro' shirts in the club shop maybe it is a reproduction?

Ill have a butchers at that training shirt too. Tbh, I reckon they ordered way too many commemorative shirts and are tRying to flog the rest of them by saying there are no more normal home shirts...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
actually, does anybody know if you can buy the long sleeve shirts in the club shop? they are in stock online, but i'd prefer to try and get one before the sunderland game..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Thats because errea are shit and the sooner we bin them off the better. FACT they have trouble stocking their own f***ing shop in Malta (very close to italy) please please PLEASE can we bin them off ASAP.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I would imagine the shop at Amex takes more in one match, than the mini bus at Withdean took in ten years.

All of this and including Queens Road sales, large slumbering club which previously became small club suddenly becomes largish club around July 2011 !

Wont argue with any of it.

Agree the quality vis a vis prices is somewhat disappointing.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Thats because errea are shit and the sooner we bin them off the better. FACT they have trouble stocking their own f***ing shop in Malta (very close to italy) please please PLEASE can we bin them off ASAP.
The new kit is really nice and wildly popular, another reason to get rid of Errea!

:)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The shop manager said in the programme yesterday that in a good season previously, they've sold around 5,000 shirts. This season, they're expecting to sell around 20,000 :ohmy:

He also said that Errea are one of the only kit manufacturers who will do a bespoke kit for the Albion. All the other main manufacturers tell the club "this is our blue & white striped shirt design for this season, take it or leave it" (and end up looking identical to the other blue & white striped teams). How many clubs are using the same old Puma template this year? The lower leagues are absolutely full of them. So there is something to be said for Errea IMHO.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
The shop manager said in the programme yesterday that in a good season previously, they've sold around 5,000 shirts. This season, they're expecting to sell around 20,000 :ohmy:

He also said that Errea are one of the only kit manufacturers who will do a bespoke kit for the Albion. All the other main manufacturers tell the club "this is our blue & white striped shirt design for this season, take it or leave it" (and end up looking identical to the other blue & white striped teams). How many clubs are using the same old Puma template this year? The lower leagues are absolutely full of them. So there is something to be said for Errea IMHO.

I read that and thought it probably explains why we have stuck with them; we like to be different

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009

well this picture shows that Errea do use templates. what was a unique kit for us last season is now just a template for other clubs.
brighton___hove_albion_2010-2011.gifGrimsby_Town_2011-2012.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here