Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home Shirts

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
well this picture shows that Errea do use templates. what was a unique kit for us last season is now just a template for other clubs.
View attachment 27573View attachment 27574

Yes, but nobody else had that last season, it was exclusive to us then. We've now binned it so Grimsby can have it and they can use it for all their pub team catalogues too.

I think the current kit is far superior anyway, FWIW.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, but nobody else had that last season, it was exclusive to us then. We've now binned it so Grimsby can have it and they can use it for all their pub team catalogues too.

I think the current kit is far superior anyway, FWIW.

FYI , Grimsby Town is a pub team :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I bought an 'Amex opening' home shirt yesterday.

Now at the same price as the match shirts & much nicer!

No sponsor on the front & stripes all the way down the back.

Thinking of doing the same. Can't be arsed with naff sponsors plastered all over me front anymore. Who needs it? (Well, apart from the club obviously :dunce:)

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Sorry if im sounding thick, but what does a "bespoke" kit mean???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sorry if im sounding thick, but what does a "bespoke" kit mean???

It means we can customise it how we want it. With the big brands they have set templates and you just put on the badge and sponsor. With errea you can say you want the stripes a certain way, you want a certain collar and so on.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
It means we can customise it how we want it. With the big brands they have set templates and you just put on the badge and sponsor. With errea you can say you want the stripes a certain way, you want a certain collar and so on.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here