Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home & away kits on sale

DavePage

On sale, even though we are keeping them for next season.
Are they expecting promotion?
Because even if they keep the same style the shirts they would have to change due to no sponsorship on the back of Premiership shirts.
A panic marketing sale just in case?
what’s the deal with Bright&Hovejobs.com? Genuine question how long is their deal.
Because surely there are some really big companies out there wanting Premiership TV advertising.
Either way go buy a current shirt with the gold badges at a discount price, along with the Amex it’s a history year.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
pretty sure the Brighton& Hove Jobs deal is for 2 years I read somewhere, and to be honest we will never get a better sponer than skint & I would rather have a local sponser if i must have one at all on the front than bet666 or some something.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
BHJobs have a two-year deal which will be for the kits at the moment which will both be used next season.
Just been on the club site and only the Amex commemorative shirt, GK shirts and training gear is on sale- either they ballsed up the sale items and corrected them or you've misread it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
BHJobs have a two-year deal which will be for the kits at the moment which will both be used next season.
Just been on the club site and only the Amex commemorative shirt, GK shirts and training gear is on sale- either they ballsed up the sale items and corrected them or you've misread it.

There is 20% off the home and away kits if you enter a code. Email from club yesterday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can you get a further 10% discount if you pay with cash on your ST?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here