GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Hay-on-Wye is nice at this time of year

2684-21.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Somerset.Bad weather is banned,and the palm trees sway under a gentle zephyr as the sun (temperature adjustable to your needs) beats down from dawn to dusk.

And there's Cider!..............................CIDER!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I always book from teletextholidays, had a few good late deals from there. That holidays uncovered site is good for checking what people have said about the hotels and resorts. You have to take some reviews with a pinch of salt though, some people want to pay £200 for a holiday and expect the bloody Ritz

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It might well be Marmaris this year Mr Hut. Looks splendid.
We ve never been to Turkey though. Seen a couple of all inclusive 5 star hotels that look the SHIZ - but is a 5 star in Turkey as good as you;de normally expect a 5 star to be, if ya knowwarrameen ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This time last year went on a very cheap last minute holiday to Bulgaria. It was ridiculously cheap to eat and drink. Probably a little more expensive now they have joined EU. That is what has happened to Cyprus, where we normally go.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come down to Lyme Regis, if you like old people and rain.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It might well be Marmaris this year Mr Hut. Looks splendid.
We ve never been to Turkey though. Seen a couple of all inclusive 5 star hotels that look the SHIZ - but is a 5 star in Turkey as good as you;de normally expect a 5 star to be, if ya knowwarrameen ?

Sorry Easy but I wouldn't know as we don't do all inclusives as we like to go out and sample the local cuisine and life style.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Come & join us in Sunny madeira....

I'll see if I can get you a decent deal...I work for first choice over here...if your interested?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here