Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday late Sept any ideas

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
must be reasonably hot with a nearby beech and not overly expensive for me and the wife for a 7 day chillout without the kids.
Any ideas as done Spain and Portugal

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
must be reasonably hot with a nearby beech and not overly expensive for me and the wife for a 7 day chillout without the kids.

Hotel Blue View. Limenaria Thassos. Great small hotel right on the beach and eating out is very cheap for Greece.
Take a look on trip advisor.

Super place

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
How about Malta? OK the beaches are limited but its not too far and should still be hot. Corsica or Sardinia can be a bit expensive but might be some deals to be done at that time. Alternatively Minorca (not Spanish mainland) etc.

On the other hand the way the weather is going this year late Sept might be a good time to stay here, as the cricket season and olympics will be over, so the heatwave should finally arrive around then.....or maybe not.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Have you factored in the home game against Birmingham on the 29th? ??? Well have you? :p

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Went to Kefalonia late September last year, great time seeing the Island on mopeds, not too busy but lovely and warm. Stayed in Lassi which has a great beach. Would also recommend Turkey, particularly Dalyan. Have fun.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Get on the eeeezyjet to Tenerife. Pedantry dictates that this is Spain, but worth a look into I reckon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Skiathos. Glorious beaches, some nice forest walks down to secluded coves, seriously overcrowded in July & August, but late September will be fantastic.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Stay here, I just know there will be a heatwave then, when we don't need it. Grrrrr!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Anywhere in Turkey... Value for money and almost guaranteed good weather. friendly people and cheap food and drink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here