Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Help

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I did away with the lads holidays last year and this summer I'm looking for something a bit different and hopefully the fine people of NSC can help!

Somewhere to go for between a long weekend and a week, fairly cheap with decent weather and suitable for a few lads. Preferably with some music festival or sport to see while we're there. We were thinking of the Oktoberfest as one possible.

Any other decent recommendations?? Am looking to go somewhere between June and September.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rome is good for a short break, as is Barcelona. For somewhere different, have you thought of Naples......you can visit Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii etc

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
go to the Belgian GP, Spa is awesome, as is the local scenery, food and beer, drive, and go on to the Nurburgring for a blast on the way home.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Oktoberfest is fine if you want to get trodden on braged around by loud-mouted, vacous, smelly Aontipodeans who stink of urine and BO and who think that not washing their hair for four months makes them acceptable.

Throw in some arrogant, in-bred, narrow-minded South Africans who were clearly in the wrong queue when God gave out personalities then all in all it's absoute scream.

Topped off with big men leather shorts and some twats in Spurs shirts it is an utter joy to behold.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Oktoberfest is fine if you want to get trodden on braged around by loud-mouted, vacous, smelly Aontipodeans who stink of urine and BO and who think that not washing their hair for four months makes them acceptable.

Throw in some arrogant, in-bred, narrow-minded South Africans who were clearly in the wrong queue when God gave out personalities then all in all it's absoute scream.

Topped off with big men leather shorts and some twats in Spurs shirts it is an utter joy to behold.

sounds nearly as much fun as the Dead Lion beer festival in Shoreham

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
*takescoverfromtubbymondays*

Ive turned over a new leaf. I feel that anyone who hasnt got any friends, family, work colleagues, people in the pub or hairdressers to discuss this sort of crap with, rather than strangers on the internet should be pittied rather than abused.

I hate to be an unpopular orphan with no job teetotal with long hair, which this individual obviously is so I really do pity him.

I suggest Iceland. They do bargain meals for one.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oktoberfest always starts at the end of September, because the weather is better. This year it runs from 20th September to 5th October.

Oktoberfest actually begins in September and continues into October.

HA !
Just like Barwick and the FA, he waits for the DEFINITIVE answer from someone in authority, before basically repeating it for himself.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here