Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hob Knob Anyone

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If the witless bunch of tossers had half a clue, they would be voting for John Gregory.

Pathetic :nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
chicken run said:
The cnunts are voting on the this is albion website for sanchez to be the next manager best we get on their quick

Like Dick Knight and the board is going to be influenced by a load of Reddung inbreds voting in an Arsegas poll:lol: :tosser: :lol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The bourbon secretes itself in what one might call "The Council Estate Collection", yet it remains on the pallet with a majestic impudence.

I'm constantly surprised at how cheap Maryland cookies are. And its to their credit.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
While we are on the subject, NICE biscuits?
What exactly is Nice about them? They are bland tasteless shit biscuits that you only ever get round your grans!

:glare:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Garibaldi, the aristocrat of the biscuit world

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Jesus H Monkeys, the fig roll!
I'd forgotten all about that delicacy until that very second. I may buy my weight in them on the way home.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Our time will come and when they're all cryingin their beer about just missing out on promotion we can go there and remind them of their moronic ways.

That is if the f***ing shit site lets us on there-I've registered but can't get on. Tried to register under a different name and all my email addresses have been banned according to the robot.

f*** 'em anyway! Bunch of retards actually think what they're doing will influence DK:tosser:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I try me best. Reading fans will come good when (yep, when) we get some Premiership success. I'm confident that they'll be fine then as we'll not be quite so moaning.

Some on HNA are a good bunch. Some less so. Don't expect a warm welcome if you're going on to abuse 'em ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here