Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HMRC Website

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Has anyone tried navigating the HMRC website? It's harder to navigate than David Blunkett driving through Spaghetti Junction. No wonder a million people will be given a £100 automatic fine on Friday.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've just worked out my tax bill and paid over t'internet, and am now officially POOR.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I saw this thread and was expecting to read that the site is down! Considering I'm here all day working on my own Sa I had a slight panicky moment there!

But in answer to your question, I think it's not too bad when you realise all the online stuff is on the left hand menu. I got all confused with it too before I realised that!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I got home late this afternnon I had a message on the answer machine from a Carole (who works in the East Kilbride office) asking me to ring her back. I did just that and she asked me did I know why she had called me. I thought, Christ this sounds serious but no..................... she really could not remember why she had called me but promised to ring me back first thing in the morning to let me know why she had rang the day before.

thats why I`m not paying them.................. and also because I am broke.

When I got home late this afternnon I had a message on the answer machine from a Carole (who works in the East Kilbride office) asking me to ring her back. I did just that and she asked me did I know why she had called me. I thought, Christ this sounds serious but no..................... she really could not remember why she had called me but promised to ring me back first thing in the morning to let me know why she had rang the day before.

That must be her in your avatar

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Have you still got to remember two UNCHANGEABLE 20-digit pin numbers, or something? It was bloody IMPOSSIBLE last time I had a go.

I/D is a random 11-digit alphanumeric they issue, then the password is simply your tax reference 10-digit number.

Once you have got your data together, very simple to enter, and the system does all the calcs for you, even on 31st Jan! Just done mine today, about 20 mins to put data in, print out what I had submitted, and pay - 3 whole days before too late. But of course 9 months later than it could have been done without a lot of scrabbling around looking for savings account statements, etc, etc ...

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing

Blimey! I'm amazed! I didn't think HMRC staff have first names!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here