Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hmmm - The Tottenham ticket question on ATC re 1901 club

D

Deleted User X18H

The insiders answer does somwhat contradict an email I received last Tuesday. Which explains 1901 membership doesn't cover the SCC Final but does state as a 1901 member you will have access to all Brighton & Hove Albion first team fixtures including friendlies. Not a moan really and I don't mind paying for a Spurs ticket. Maybe they should kick off the DD in JULY.

Anyone else get the same email?

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Spurs Friendly

Yes, I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I got the 1901 e-mail last Tuesday morning which included the section entitled "1901 Club Seats at Pre-season friendly" and says ...

We kick-off at the Amex on 30th July with a prestigious friendly against Premier League Tottenham Hotspur. As part of your 1901 Club membership, you have access to all Brighton & Hove Albion first-team home matches, including friendlies. If you would like to book hospitality in advance for this match, please get in touch with our catering company Azure.

Maybe ATC should clarify this as I would like to know if I am buying four tickets or not ......

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yeh thats why i asked but i guess it does not start till first season game? :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club have already said that the ticket is included in the 1901 package in the literature they sent out recently, I suspect Insider may have got it wrong.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The club have already said that the ticket is included in the 1901 package in the literature they sent out recently, I suspect Insider may have got it wrong.

Exactly Icy, every reason why a phone call to the clubs ticket office would be a good idea for those that are unsure.

I must be honest, as much as we value everything Insider does for us, I personally would not rely on a messageboard for important confirmation or details, and we are often amazed at some of the questions that get asked on the ATC section.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Spurs game is definitely included in the 1901 package. I asked one of the 1901 people the other day.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Spurs game is definitely included in the 1901 package. I asked one of the 1901 people the other day.

But does that mean the seats are confirmed as 'reserved' but we have to pay for them , seperate to the DD subscription.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But does that mean the seats are confirmed as 'reserved' but we have to pay for them , seperate to the DD subscription.

"included" does not mean "reserved" it means "included" if my English is up to scratch

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Not what I understood from it.

I have a feeling Insider didn't see the 1901 reference and thought it was a general STH question.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I refer to my post number 4 on this thread, it will oh so sort out any fruitless debate.

And I've pm'd insider to ask for clarification in the meantime as I'm sure he has assumed this is a STH question.

D

Deleted User X18H

I refer to my post number 4 on this thread, it will oh so sort out any fruitless debate.

You know what............. you're right.

I shall pop in tomorrow lunch time to confirm and report straight back.

Edit re Giraffe's post - I might not bother and go for a quick one in the Quadrant instead.

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought the whole purpose of NSC was fruitless debate?

Exactly I fear the world may stop turning if that ceased. Or at the very least Cam would set up a cobra meeting.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You know what............. you're right.

I shall pop in tomorrow lunch time to confirm and report straight back.

Edit re Giraffe's post - I might not bother and go for a quick one in the Quadrant instead.

Something to look forward to......you having a quick one in the quadrant!!! (just backing giraffes theory of fruitless debate) :)

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm sure we were told at our 1901 presentation that all Albion games were included, including friendlies.

They certainly did . The bloke who looked like Peter Glaze said ' every game and stadium event (ie gigs) except testimonials.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
It's not complicated at all. The hospitality they refer to is the food package which is an additional £34.

The game is included!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Its becoming a bit of a farce this really when even the 1901 members are not entirely convinced what they are and are not entitled to watch 3 weeks before the first match at the Amex. I am sure all of the details are coming out 'in due course' but IMO the clubs communication on ticketing and transport for the coming season has been very poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here