Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hmm.... a little bit naughty 1901 DD

D

Deleted User X18H

As much as I love the the club and everthing they are doing to give us all a truly wonderful experience, I was awoken by a text alert from my bank at 5:45am advising me an account had gone overdrawn.

When I checked it out, my 1901 DD (which I have a letter from the club stating it will be taken on 19/08/11) had gone through two days early.

Now I hope this won't catch too many people out and we won't have a backlash regarding it. I feel the club do need to tighten up just a tad, administratively.

I hope any caught out won't have a problem at the turnstiles on Saturday.

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought all 1901ers were stinking rich

This is what I call my fun and laughter account, for the gee gees, The Albion, Spearmint Rhino etc etc. The type of Transactions I don't want Mrs HB&B to find out about. What they don't know.......

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think this is just Timmy reminding us he is a 1901er....

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
... and tell your bank not to send texts at 5:45 in the bloody morning.
What can you do about it at 5:45?
Tell the buggers a more civilised 9:00am would be better as it wouldn't interfere with your beauty sleep - and let's face it, every second counts.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The money should have been taken on 01 August so most people would have had it in place on the 17th I imagine.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As much as I love the the club and everthing they are doing to give us all a truly wonderful experience, I was awoken by a text alert from my bank at 5:45am advising me an account had gone overdrawn.

When I checked it out, my 1901 DD (which I have a letter from the club stating it will be taken on 19/08/11) had gone through two days early.

Now I hope this won't catch too many people out and we won't have a backlash regarding it. I feel the club do need to tighten up just a tad, administratively.

I hope any caught out won't have a problem at the turnstiles on Saturday.

HBB, I've never met you so don't know what you're like, whether you're a nice person or an evil person.

But please just shut up about the fact you're a 1901 member. I genuinely don't think anyone on here gives a shit whether your DD was taken a day or so earlier. It just makes you seem a little pretentious.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
negged for negging me, thanks. (oh look im back in the green so it counts, lets see how long that lasts.

I must admit i tried to neg you but i'd aready given you a positive rep a few days ago so it wouldn't let me.

Very childish of me I know but I don't like bullies and some of the grief given to the OP does IMO border on bullying, in reflection i'm not sure I can really apply that statement to you....so apologies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here