Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinshelwood out for 9 months

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sorry if fixtures, but just noticed this on the Official website.

Out for 9 months, so should be back for October / November.

Hinshelwood Injury

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
not fixtures, but posted on here last week. Can't remember who it was, but fair play to them!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Withdean Wanderer said:
not fixtures, but posted on here last week. Can't remember who it was, but fair play to them!

Oh ok, said the scan was Tuesday (Yesterday), so it's now official:p

D

Deleted member 2719

Gutted for him.

But time to be positive, hopefully the time he can start training on it will be during the summer and be with the squad and getting lot's of backing from the lads.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
So 3 of our most senior players are now crooked on long term sick, how unlucky is that! Surely DT is gonna have to (properly) put his hand in his pocket now to strengthen the squad, afterall Hinsh's injury will be covered by insurance?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
f*** sake.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gutted for him, but certainly not surprised at the news. I think we were all expecting it.

Get well soon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think its time for Hinsh to find another career sadly. He clearly will be plagued by Knee trouble, as was his uncle, all the time hes playing.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Albion Dan said:
I think its time for Hinsh to find another career sadly. He clearly will be plagued by Knee trouble, as was his uncle, all the time hes playing.

Don't be ridiculous! He's in his early 20's. There's no reason why he can't come back from this.

I'm glad you're not Brighton's physio!

"sorry Hinsh I can't be bothered to fix your knee, have you ever thought about a career in brick laying?"

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dez said:
Don't be ridiculous! He's in his early 20's. There's no reason why he can't come back from this.

I'm glad you're not Brighton's physio!

"sorry Hinsh I can't be bothered to fix your knee, have you ever thought about a career in brick laying?"

didnt our medical staff say its time for you to stop for a couple of our players, when indeed they could have made comebacks, but couldnt because they already took the insurance pay off

simon rodger, ben roberts for example

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
:down:

Gutted for the bloke. When fully fit the guy looks absolutely superb. This must be so incredibly hard for the fella take.

TANK - if you read this, send Hinsh all the very best from me. He's a top, top player, and he WILL come back from this.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Albion Dan said:
His uncle's career ended 20 years ago. Then this would have ended Hinsh's career - now it doesn't have to. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here