Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh or Watto?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So who should start on Saturday against Bournemouth? I think Hinsh should keep his place since his performances have in my view been terrific this season. He tackles well, his distribution is good and he's keen to get forward when he can. Watto though is just not the player he was 2-3 seasons ago and is very weak when players run at him. What do others think?

:clap2: :clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Zeitgeist said:
Hinsh must keep his place for saturday surely? I'd like to think watson was played on Monday just to gain match fitness.

I'll be gutted if he doesn't. Hinsh is a class player in the making.

:)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Has to be hinch, watto on the bench and in the reserves until he finds his left foot again.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Hinsh

how can you alter a defence that last conceded from open play in the league back at colchester?5 clean sheets in 6 games

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Micky Adams always said that the player keeps the shirt until he screws up or gets injured.

No reason to stray away from that.

Watto as a sub and can come on for 10 minutes if we're in front by a couple.

From what I've seen this season Watto will have a hell of a job getting back into the starting eleven at Hinsh's expense simply because the lad's doing well and is a better defender than Watson. We do miss an 'on-song' Watto's free kicks though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hinsh keeps the shirt. No question.

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
Hinsh. No doubt, Watto to help the kids in the stiffs for the time being...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hinsh

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
I've never forgotten the days when Watson had 'Kerry Mayo syndrome' (before the boy came good:thumbsup: ) and everytime he tried to defend a ball everyone would stop breathing and pray that he could outrun/keep up with the attacker, which rarely happened.

He does however have a mean left foot. But i can't remember the last time he scored a'la Beckham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here