Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh - 3 month contract

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Make or break then. I am glad to see we have persevered with him, as he is the best defender at the club when fit. Nice to see us show such loyalty, something that alot of footballers and football clubs could learn from.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't we do this with someone else in the dim and distant past ? Offered a short-term contract and effectively said "now prove you're worth keeping on" ?

Good move, and I truley hope Hinsh can prove his fitness and that he's still the player he was before the injuries. I have my doubts, but it'd be a massive bonus to have him back to his best.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great news! Here's hoping that Hinsh will be a brilliant asset to the team once again.

Well done to the club for keeping the faith.

Wishing the lad all the best on his return.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
McGhee gave David Lee one in the summer of 2004 to prove himself!

That should have been an early warning sign of McGhee's somewhat errant judgement, the poor bloke was anonymous in League One, god help us if we'd PLAYED him in the Championship.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wasting our time with dodgy knees i'm affraid.that money could have gone on a loan signing

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Potentially the best centre back on the books. I hope for his sake he can get fit, it must have been hell for him the last couple of years.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I think we have better options now, if he proves himself this time it is unlikely he will have a long playing career as a footballer. I wish him the best of luck tho as he was decent (that's if I can remember correctly) :thumbsup:

Dandyman

In London village.
Potentially the best centre back on the books. I hope for his sake he can get fit, it must have been hell for him the last couple of years.

Spot on. The agony was always added to by the original injury taking place when he was at the height of his power IMO.

D

Deleted member 2719

Time to crank it up a gear Hinsh - would love to see you playing first team football.

Best of Luck.

:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Quality player, deserves one last chance to get back in to the team. Hope he does well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here