algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers Collins 91

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Macca looks like he's really enjoying playing his football for us. Look at his interview at the end, the way he mentions getting bundled by the boys being a great laugh! Brilliant!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Very grateful to people for posting - it seems that CMS's goals were at such a high speed that the cameraman couldn't keep up with them. Will have to look at them on slo-mo later.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
When searching for highlights on Youtube, I put in the search term Burnley 1-3 Brighton and this was the second-top result: from around the time I started taking an interest in the Albion, partly due to Kurt Nogan being awesome around that time. Two 3-1 wins away at Burnley, 20 years apart, and SO much joy and despair in between.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
When searching for highlights on Youtube, I put in the search term Burnley 1-3 Brighton and this was the second-top result: from around the time I started taking an interest in the Albion, partly due to Kurt Nogan being awesome around that time. Two 3-1 wins away at Burnley, 20 years apart, and SO much joy and despair in between.

Including ANOTHER 3-1 win in 2002!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Macca's goal is better than Rooney's as CMS hit his with the instep rather than the shin.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Also featuring the goal machine that was Mark Farrington.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here