Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highest posts per day rate?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
5.14 for me:down: Minly done when off work ill which has been a hell of a lot this year:down: :down: :down:

Sep 12, 2006
13.29 Now that is impressive. do you have a monkey strapped to the keyboard posting on your behalf?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
13.29 Now that is impressive. do you have a monkey strapped to the keyboard posting on your behalf?

I just seem to find a lot of threads that I feel I can contribute to, sometimes with intelligent, meaningful comment, sometimes with utter crap.

I shall leave you to decide which side of the fence this one qualifies for :)

I'm also fairly active on the 'Childish Ramblings' board as well as the main one, on which you tend to see a large amount of the posts coming from a fairly small group of posters.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
DAMANCLAY said:
:eek:

When and why was it barred!!

EDIT: 9.37

The northstandchat.biz was blocked a few years back by County Council who supply the internet feeds to the school (and others in West Sussex) but discovered they hadn't done the 85.234.132.19 one but that's now been blocked by the school's internal blocker. Discovered the latter first day back after summer break.

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
wahey only 3.20 posts per day, i would hate to see Sam's - Zesh Rehman 34

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Theatre of Trees said:
The northstandchat.biz was blocked a few years back by County Council who supply the internet feeds to the school (and others in West Sussex) but discovered they hadn't done the 85.234.132.19 one but that's now been blocked by the school's internal blocker. Discovered the latter first day back after summer break.

Thats annoying, I remember I used to get around it that way.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
19.83 - I need some friends :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here