Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi faggots!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Remember me?

I've never been more proud to be a Swindon fan than I was last night! We played 10 times better than Brighton. We passed the ball and were so passionate. If we keep the same team, we'll go up automatically! Bring on next year and I don't like either Shitty or Brighton, so I hope a bomb goes off and none of you go up.

Bring on next year and I'm Swindon forever...unlike the pooey Brighton fans.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
stfc71 said:

And we'll be Brighton forever. Good luck for next season, your fans helped make for a superb atmosphere at both legs....., shame they don't turn up at the County Ground week in, week out.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Yeah, our fans were a lot better than yours. At least we get up and sing, unlike you woofters! Whether you go up or night, we'll always be bigger and better than you!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stfc71
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pooey :ohmy:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
After 46 games,

Brighton 4th , Swindon 5th....

Who's the better team?! And we're all going to Cardiffff LA LA LA! :clap2:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
You will never be able to stop us voicing our Swindon opinions! anyway, who do you think you are? you can't attack! you can't even defend now, what good are you to anyone?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes Swindon were the better side over the 2 legs and its outrageous we went through, but hey, who gives a f***. We will be in Cardiff a week Sunday and you will be squeezing your spots.

Now bugger off.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
stfc71 said:
You will never be able to stop us voicing our Swindon opinions! anyway, who do you think you are? you can't attack! you can't even defend now, what good are you to anyone?

I LOVE BRIGHTON.

COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS

:lolol:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Can't attack, can't defend... and still beat you over two legs! How poor must that make you! :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
stfc71 said:

we cant attack or defend?? tell me how we won then!!

:salute: :salute:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
stfc71 said:

Yeh but we can take penalties better than you :salute: :lolol: :salute:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Good enough to be in the final and cheered on by 30 thousand supporters.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here