Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Everyone - What pubs are you all drinking in tomorrow?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Where do you all drink on match days?

Depends on; where the match is, whether ive gone or not, if the pubs been mentioned on here (if it has then it will contain pillocks like you so I wont be anywhere near it), what match you are talking about it, what day it is, what the weathers like, how much money Ive got, what beer they sell, whether it does food, whether they let women in, how its decorated, how friendly the bar staff are, what the toilets are like, the crisp selection, how comfy the seats are, who Im with, and what mood im in (which given threads like this is worsening by the minute).

Hope this helps.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Depends on; where the match is, whether ive gone or not, if the pubs been mentioned on here (if it has then it will contain pillocks like you so I wont be anywhere near it), what match you are talking about it, what day it is, what the weathers like, how much money Ive got, what beer they sell, whether it does food, whether they let women in, how its decorated, how friendly the bar staff are, what the toilets are like, the crisp selection, how comfy the seats are, who Im with, and what mood im in (which given threads like this is worsening by the minute).

Hope this helps.

ah shaddapya face!

:laugh:

I will be in a bierkeller in central Vienna. I will probably try a few so what time were you thinking?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Where do you all drink on match days?

Peg x

:wave: welcome to nsc

The group I am going with will be drinking around Liverpool station and gettting a cab to the ground. Much more choice in the city centre. Went last year and the pub opposite the away enterance is quite cheap but I would avoid the food!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice to see some of NSC's finest giving a newbie a warm welcome!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here