Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Chums who's going along to the Withers tomorrow night....

D

Deleted User X18H

...should be jolly good fun in the old FA Cup.

I'll be there ,who can I cross off in my NSC I-Spy book ??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
moi, regretting not choosing north stand now tho!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
First game this year (yeah, yeah, I know, not a real fan, jumping on the band wagon for the big games!!)

But I hear it's been pouring in Brighton - any chance the game will be off?

D

Deleted User X18H

First game this year (yeah, yeah, I know, not a real fan, jumping on the band wagon for the big games!!)

But I hear it's been pouring in Brighton - any chance the game will be off?

Not really pouring ,raining quite a bit though if it rains all day tomorrow could be a problem.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I'll be patrolling the running track and North Stand, best you don't step out of line H B&B else I might be forced to eject you!! :ban:

D

Deleted User X18H

I'll be patrolling the running track and North Stand, best you don't step out of line H B&B else I might be forced to eject you!! :ban:
Your up late Gav ............I bet your about to eject something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'll be there, getting my ticket at lunchtime so can keep my options open regarding roof or no roof.

Forecast seems to indicate that it will be raining well into the afternoon, which will hit ticket sales, but may clear up for the game. Hope so.

We're playing some cracking stuff at the moment and am really looking forward to it. Please don't let us down lads!

D

Deleted User X18H

ooh Gav this is like MSN who do you like best in X Factor...oh no !!!your not a 55 year old who wants to help me do my belt up are you.???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
moi, regretting not choosing north stand now tho!

Me too. Still, if there is plenty of space, I can put my umbrella up without blocking anyone else's view.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me too. Still, if there is plenty of space, I can put my umbrella up without blocking anyone else's view.

Rain should stop by 4 then clear after that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here