Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HI all

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just to say well done darren.

NSP and Brighton fans were excellent ( and still are), however its nice to be home.

BTW they are just about to do a controlled explosion on a bus near cannon Street.....spare a thought for us poor bastards working in town at the moment with all this going on!!!

:wave: :wave:

Hello all good to be back. Not so good to be working on Cannon Street with my hands over my ears right now though.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
Hi Gaff. :wave:

Missing Perseus?

Yes ....where is the trecherous heffolump?

Andy horton, where are you.....come on...lets be 'avin you

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hi Dave - Glad you're OK - have a few beers this weekend and chill out - you deserve it!! Glad I'm not up that way any more...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
Hi Dave - Glad you're OK - have a few beers this weekend and chill out - you deserve it!! Glad I'm not up that way any more...

Thanks hun Saturday Cricket at Lewes followed by a pint or two!!!

BTW

I think you ought to know I love you deeply :p :p :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dave - have you heard anything about security alerts at Charing Cross. I know they're just alerts but I'm coming up this evening...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Dave - have you heard anything about security alerts at Charing Cross. I know they're just alerts but I'm coming up this evening...

One or two mate

the problem is ( although I suppose its a nice problem) that people are spotting all sorts of things and reporting them.

canary Wharf tower ( the original one) vents every now and again, so it looks as though there is smoke coming out of the top . After 9/11 people kept ringing the fire brigade saying canary wharf was on fire!!!

As thigs stand at the moment, ther are a few alerts out that is all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
*drops stuff in hallway*

its good to be home

wait a minute , who are you people?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here