Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Again

pktdrfc

Apr 13, 2011
Well what can i say i feel gutted we lost and the injury to Sharp i have nothing to do with the other Donny fans on here what have posted . I have read this forum over the past 24 hours of posts yes spurr and Naylor Should have gone so should Dunk all in all i have to wish you luck for the rest of the season apart from when you play Donny (of course) i just hope the incidents of yesterday have not damaged the relationship of the 2 clubs fans . Obviously the new fans of Brighton and Donny will not have a clue what we are on about but hey we all have all been shafted by our clubs in the past but hey peace out and good luck.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Good luck for the rest of the season. Certainly based on your performance today you should be OK this season but hard to judge as I haven't seen any other Championship teams play recently (although you played better than the Watford and Portsmouth teams we played last season).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The incidents that happened yesterday were largely on the pitch, and that will no way damage the relationship between the two clubs.

We'll quite happily have a love in when we visit you in March:love:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its good to have football friends, I have much respect for our friends from Doncaster and Wrexham.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Well what can i say i feel gutted we lost and the injury to Sharp i have nothing to do with the other Donny fans on here what have posted . I have read this forum over the past 24 hours of posts yes spurr and Naylor Should have gone so should Dunk all in all i have to wish you luck for the rest of the season apart from when you play Donny (of course) i just hope the incidents of yesterday have not damaged the relationship of the 2 clubs fans . Obviously the new fans of Brighton and Donny will not have a clue what we are on about but hey we all have all been shafted by our clubs in the past but hey peace out and good luck.

I wish I could fit this in Twitter form because this is EXACTLY what I feel :) and obviously straight back at you

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think Naylor, Spurr or Dunk should have gone :shrug:

All fouls, all yellow cards, the original outcome seemed fair enough to me (well apart from the injury obviously, but I still find it hard to believe that DRFC are expecting a major fracture if they're leaving it until Monday to diagnose). It's always more emotive if someone gets injured, look how many people reacted to Lua Lua's broken leg, even though from where I was sat that day it was pretty much his own frustration that caused it.

Anyway. Great day, one of my best ever Albion days, and yes, clearly the result influenced that hugely.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thanks for the sensible post mate and best of luck. What did you think of the stadium?

Any problems finding Brighton station? :lol:

pktdrfc

Apr 13, 2011
Well all i can say in that Edna is that last season i had a supected broken ankle playing for local Pub Team but had to wait for the Monday for the swelling to go down luckily it was not broken but i was still out for 2 Month i know the Pro's have alot better physios but i hope you are correct and it is bad bruiseing

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yep, good luck to DRFC for the rest of the season - shook hands with a few Donny fans afterwards, including some who had made a major fancy dress effort. Top work.

pktdrfc

Apr 13, 2011
Thanks for the sensible post mate and best of luck. What did you think of the stadium?

Any problems finding Brighton station? :lol:

Going back to a previous post i could not attend due to work i had tickets and Hotel room booked but had to cancel but managed to watch on a doggy stream in the factory so can nt comment although freinds who did go have said it is the best Pre match atmosphere they have seen .

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
All fouls, all yellow cards, the original outcome seemed fair enough to me (well apart from the injury obviously, but I still find it hard to believe that DRFC are expecting a major fracture if they're leaving it until Monday to diagnose). It's always more emotive if someone gets injured, look how many people reacted to Lua Lua's broken leg, even though from where I was sat that day it was pretty much his own frustration that caused it.

There's (as yet unofficial) talk that it's a torn hamstring .

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Yeah good luck for rest of season.

Sorry if fixtures but end of game your chairman put his arm round Tony Blooms head and shoulder as they walked back in saying something like "your players f***ed us, Sharp out for 6 months" etc etc - cant see how it was Blooms fault, but he wasnt happy.

pktdrfc

Apr 13, 2011
Yeah good luck for rest of season.

Sorry if fixtures but end of game your chairman put his arm round Tony Blooms head and shoulder as they walked back in saying something like "your players f***ed us, Sharp out for 6 months" etc etc - cant see how it was Blooms fault, but he wasnt happy.

Can not comment on that but you know that to be 100% fact do you. ?

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Going back to a previous post i could not attend due to work i had tickets and Hotel room booked but had to cancel but managed to watch on a doggy stream in the factory so can nt comment although freinds who did go have said it is the best Pre match atmosphere they have seen .

Sorry you couldn't attend, the atmosphere was electric, and I hope the Donny supporters had as good a time as can be expected from a loss. TBH, lots of quite nasty things have been said by both sets of fans over the last 24 hours, but I hope once these feeling die down, the love ins can continue for many years to come!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here