Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hey mr.poyet

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
not now Vokes is injured :moo:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It doesn't appear that Gus has done much wrong. Being as we are 4th in the table, I think you should leave the ideas to Gus for now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes lets go with your suggestion and tell Gus to forget everything that hes been doing up to now

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes lets go with your suggestion and tell Gus to forget everything that hes been doing up to now

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

calm down oh turkish one .........harvest time here innit so you can expect utter drivel for at least three months.....happy days:smokin: don't think it would hurt giving them a run out together .....they could become a machine (and i don't mean a toaster) maybe that's why gus hasn't played them,maybe he knows they would be deadly together but is holding out for a bargain from the baggy ones.........the plot thickerrrrns...:moo:

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
We have only lost once in the league in 2012 and we are 4th in the League doing it his way, I think I'll let him decide when/if he wants Vokes and Mackail-Smith togeather.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He's already said that he wants and intends to play them together, when the time is right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here