Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
heard he was off to Leicester which sounds more likely.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Someone please put me into a coma until 7th August please.

D

Deleted User X18H

True. He is going to share a bedsit along the Upper Lewes Road with Michael Owen.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
just asking a question, doesnt really need childish comments.

It's the way things are done around here. You'll get used to it, the childish comments will reach feverpoint over this summer with transfer speculation. So far we are getting Owen, Beckham, Heskey, Hoskins (might be some truth in that one at least!) & there will be many, many more probably to include Tevez, Forlan & a cast of thousands so pull up your chair & get ready for a summer of deluded posters throwing ever more fanciful names into the hat for our squad for 2011/12 - Or you could just come back in mid August & catch the tail end of it because it won't end anytime soon.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I did hear we were signing the England team that beat Germany 5-1 in Munich

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just asking a question, doesnt really need childish comments.

only someone with child-like excitabliity wouldnt have engaged their brain to consider how likly it is for a current premiership forward to drop 10k's wages and a division to a newly promoted club, at the other end of the country to were they've played/lived.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I said on another thread about player signings I do not think this will happen BUT in 1968 we signed a centre forward (striker for the young uns) from Spurs, Bobby Smith, who played for England at Wembley 6 months earlier so anything is possible.

The difference now being that players earn so much in their life in the Prem that they dont drop down the leagues like they used to having already made their money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here