Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey, are they sure ????

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
I quote

"Houllier would be reluctant to consider any deal for Heskey at present and run the risk of reducing his striking resources, but Middlesbrough have earmarked him as a potential answer to their goalscoring problems. "

Looks like Middlesbrough are a bit desperado:p :p

Full Story

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Heskey is a good player and has shown that when people have faith in him. When confident he can be unstoppable, unfortuntely Liverpool are shit so they never go through eriods of good results long wnough for Heskey to build up some momentum. I think he'd do well at Chelsea.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You know Trevor Benjamin is known as "the poor man's Heskey"?

:jester:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I think Liverpool will be mad to sell Heskey, hes a great player to have in a team, may not be golden boot every season but he works like a rabbied dog at times for Liverpool and indeed England.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He has made a number of significant contributions for England and you'll notice for the bigger games he has always been there.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
edna krabappel said:
You know Trevor Benjamin is known as "the poor man's Heskey"?

Benjamin will do for Knight what Heskey does for Owen - draw away all the defenders with his size, and let little Leon steam through and grab the glory.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
how can you say he is shit? did you see him for liverpool when they played chelski?

would be in my england side every time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here