Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's on the score sheet again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How much would it cost for us to buy a striker that scores 5 goals in 5 games. Before anybody gets clever we are supposed to be looking at strikers who have played at a lower level than him and expecting them to do the business in the CCC.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
125k is peanuts.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
BensGrandad said:
How much would it cost for us to buy a striker that scores 5 goals in 5 games. Before anybody gets clever we are supposed to be looking at strikers who have played at a lower level than him and expecting them to do the business in the CCC.

More than we can afford, however he is proven not to be able to do the job in the ccc.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Who cares?
It doesn't affect Brighton ;)

Dandyman

In London village.
KinkyHitler said:
My friends a Brighton season ticket holder and says they cant score :)

Always scores with you.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BensGrandad said:

But the ones we are supposed to be looking at may be able to cut it in the Championship if they get a chance. Leon had his chance for a season and a half and couldn't cut it.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm tempted to go and see the City vs Swansea game this Saturday to see what sort of reception the Shitty supporters give Leon.

But I'm not sure I can be arsed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here