Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's Bald Shit he belongs up the tip ...

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Russell Slade.

Time for a mass protest and get a real manger in!

Martin Hinshelwood anyone ? :jester:

Compare the football to last season and you will see your comments are ridiculous. The midfield and strikers are playing exceptionally well and we have improved.

5 sending's off doesn't help Slade and he cannot be blamed for that. We could be sitting here today with 15 more points if the players discipline had been better.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
5 sending's off doesn't help Slade and he cannot be blamed for that. We could be sitting here today with 15 more points if the players discipline had been better.

I'm sorry but 2, maybe 3 red cards, would be unfortunate but 5 in 10 games?! That suggest to me that Slade has a big problem on his hands, and it's not just discipline. Today's card arose from a typically "bone-headed" challenge from El-Abd, just plain stupid. Virgo was just as guilty before.

Good players with good technique don't do what El-Abd did.

What if we have another 5 reds in the next 10 matches? Still not Slade's fault?...

If we can stop the players being sent off ,we will start to get the points.its about time the club started to fine these players it would reduce the flow of red cards and point loses.Russel Slade was not my first choice as manager ,but i feel the players have let him down and am confident of top eight finish come end of season.:ascarf:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought I just heard a loud woooshing sound.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Russell Slade.

Time for a mass protest and get a real manger in!

Martin Hinshelwood anyone ? :jester:

One of our boys, through and through. We sent our 'secret agents' into Charlton and sent them down. Bred in New Addington (Croydon), he'll do a great job for us :lolol:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Slade is doing a good job. Ok we lost, but we played well with only 10 men. against MK Dons who are 5th. We had more shots on target.

From where I was sitting it did not look like a sending off, and we should have had a penalty.

We are simply not getting the rub of the green.

I don't care what anyone says, we have a good team and once we get over this unlucky patch, I can see us in the top half of the table towards the play offs.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I'm sorry but 2, maybe 3 red cards, would be unfortunate but 5 in 10 games?! That suggest to me that Slade has a big problem on his hands, and it's not just discipline. Today's card arose from a typically "bone-headed" challenge from El-Abd, just plain stupid. Virgo was just as guilty before.

Good players with good technique don't do what El-Abd did.

What if we have another 5 reds in the next 10 matches? Still not Slade's fault?...

I'm afraid our defensive frailties are beimg exposed over and over again. El Abd, Virgo, Elphick and Hawkins are not " footballing " defenders and not very quick. They are best placed to deposit the ball in row Z and not try and play the ball out of trouble. They are less exposed away from home, where we are forced to play deeper but at home, where attackers find more space behind us, they are regularly shown up.
We have Whing, NcNulty and Tunnicliffe to build on but the rest of them will cause us problems for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here