Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heritage Stone Grid Location

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Cant see that this has been posted before, but I did a bit of research last night and the company responsible for the stones pointed me in the direction of this link...

Grid ref

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
No probs... Wish I'd had the info 2 weeks ago!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Thanks [MENTION=139]Jam The Man[/MENTION]

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Well done mate. Looked for ages Saturday, least I have the grid ref now. P!ss poor that there was no contact from the company.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So which is the "special" section for the Alive and Kicking contributors?

I dont believe there is one. Unless the text is a different colour (which is what you get at the Millenium Stadium where you paid extra for Gold Lettering instead of black - both of which are still in good order 12 years after the stadium opened).

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I dont believe there is one.

I actually knew that.

However, A&K contributors were originally offered their name on a seat. This was later changed to a "special area" of the heritage stones.

As with several other things that loyal supporters have contributed to in the past, in the end it all counted for nothing.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I actually knew that.

However, A&K contributors were originally offered their name on a seat. This was later changed to a "special area" of the heritage stones.

As with several other things that loyal supporters have contributed to in the past, in the end it all counted for nothing.

Was that the sole reason you donated the money then? Just to get some glory by having your name on a seat? And the fact that hasn't materialised (but the club have survived and gone from strength to strength) means nothing?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Cant see that this has been posted before, but I did a bit of research last night and the company responsible for the stones pointed me in the direction of this link...

Grid ref

Are there two areas of stones?

I've seen the area by the main entrance. Didn't think it had this many stones.

EVAN WARREN, RIP FROM ALL AT NSC Certificate Number 1465 is included at least TWICE.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you JTM... BW.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are there two areas of stones?

I've seen the area by the main entrance. Didn't think it had this many stones.

EVAN WARREN, RIP FROM ALL AT NSC Certificate Number 1465 is included at least TWICE.

Approx 2000 I think near the main entrance. Saw mine earlier for the first time.

Also, they appear to have been repainted and polished up in the past week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here