Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
couldnt see this mentioned anywhere else, but after promotion yesterday cant see them being too welcoming on playing us next season, for what i beleive is the first time since we sent them down

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We've played them in the Cup since, but this will be the first league meeting. I still think their memories (12 fecking seasons) will still be fresh, I fear.

Weird they blame us for their relegation, and not themselves or the other 22 teams' part in that.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
but then we did relegate them, and we stayed up when 6weeks prior to that we looked dead and burried and they looked safe

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes we did relegate them, that is us and 22 other teams.

D

Deleted User X18H

we relaegated them as they finished bottom in 92nd place and now as they were promoted we will play them again at Withdean and at Edgar Street ....................................how nice this happned last week.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
how can a team blame us for relegation, it was one game:shrug:
wat about all the other teams they lost to?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I live 20 miles from Hereford and have never had any bother about that match. Should be a good day out and a great atmosphere as I'm sure they'd love to beat us, but as far as not being welcoming I don't think so.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
Was tasty down there when we sent them down. Ended up getting banged up for the night after a row with some of their lot. Good 30 aside off in the town as well. Great days.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Tom Watt on Fighting Talk said it was the worst atmosphere he's ever experienced at any game.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Looking forward to it, haven't been to Hereford for years, perfect excuse to go back again...would make a nice first game of the season, get it out of the way good and early, rather than saving it for the end.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They don't all hate us. I've posted a final day video on YouTube and the latest comment from a Hereford fan reads "Hey, I dont think that there are many in Hereford who bother to still hate Brighton. 11 years of hate doesnt do anyone any good.
But a conference play off victory followed by another promotion 2 years later does the world of good!!!
Just hope you all enjoy our state of the art facilities when you come visiting..... "

[YT]-4SyMPHlwn8#GU5U2spHI_4[/YT]

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Great Stuff ,but never want to go through that again .Went to Ledbury for drinks before the game and probrually do the same again.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I haven't seen that report before, just watching it puts hairs up at the back of my neck.

Marvelous scenes

Jan 30, 2008
Was tasty down there when we sent them down. Ended up getting banged up for the night after a row with some of their lot. Good 30 aside off in the town as well. Great days.
yes had a big firm out that day, i remember stopping off at ledbury and it was mobbed i think a few got the train in from Ledbury to Hereford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here