Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford, were you there???

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
I don't think some of you were there because of all the negative stuff that is said on here. If you were there, well just looking at the Amex would make you smile. Chance of playoffs to the Premiership and some of you are still negative about the way we play and Gus....a little Brighton and Hove Albion history lesson from the last 16 years would be good. Go on shoot me down in flames about how long or how many posts I've made on here, then look up Half Time at Hereford in the Gold posts.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think some of you were there because of all the negative stuff that is said on here. If you were there, well just looking at the Amex would make you smile. Chance of playoffs to the Premiership and some of you are still negative about the way we play and Gus....a little Brighton and Hove Albion history lesson from the last 16 years would be good. Go on shoot me down in flames about how long or how many posts I've made on here, then look up Half Time at Hereford in the Gold posts.

biggest mob turn out bar Palace for that one , GOOD JOB THE RESULT WENT OUR WAY

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I was at Hereford and have loved every minute of this season but we cannot look to the past everytime we have a bad result, there was plenty of moaning at Withdean so its not just new supporters.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They must hate Brighton & Hove Albion for our part in them dropping out of the Football League not just once, but twice!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was an unreal experience. I remember feeling too emotionally drained to celebrate afterwards.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There in the home seats. Horrible game, great result.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Jesus, how many more numpties want to spend their whole life looking back over their shoulder where we have been rather than grasp the opportunities that are presenting themselves today. For what it's worth, yes I was at Hereford. I was also at St James when we won 3-1 and at the Goldstone when Arsenal thrashed us 4-0 and at the first away game at Villa Park when Maybank scored our first ever top flight goal.So what, they are memories. If football was just about memories then what would be the point of looking forward to going to the next game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why is it only the newbies on here, that ever bring up The Big H?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here