Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here come the drums

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
BABY BABY BABY YOU ARE MY VOODOO CHILD, MY VOODO CHILD..

no? :p

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
natalie-bassingthwaighte-758510.jpg

1066gull

"The lady doesn't like us"
"Silly lady"
"DEAD LADY"

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Me either, and what the heck is that thing reading the paper (note the claws).

I'd guess it's the 'true form' of his wife.

the Absorbalof (from Love and Monsters).... ahem

Here come the drums!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought John Simm was brilliant, but would've been better if he was written slightly less "wacky". The scene where he meets the President was just silly.

I thought John Simm was brilliant, but would've been better if he was written slightly less "wacky". The scene where he meets the President was just silly.

I agree, he's a bit too "Batman villain". Then again he's very right not to try and emulate any of the previous actors. I was dreading seeing Simm on screen with a goatee doing the Ainley cackle...

But Jacobi I thought was superb, granted we didn't see him for very long but the way he turned from sweet old man to evil supervillain was chilling!

1066gull

i ound it very weird to, some of the actoring, but i guess, that is dr who and if you cahnge it, it wont be dr who.. one of the reasons why i never watched it myself, but i just watched it by chance on saturday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are portraying "insanity" The master is quite clearly barking by this point. If it was america it would have been Jim Carrey cast in the role!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Hmm, you've used up all your regenerations, lived on as as rotting husk, hijacked the body of a Traken, been exterminated, briefly existed as some kind of weird liquid snake, possessed a corpse, got sucked into a black hole, then got resurrected to fight the Daleks, ran away and hid as a human, then you finally get to be a proper Timelord again only to immediately get shot by an insect. The next regeneration (now that you can do that again) you might just possibly be a little potty!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't have a problem with him being insane, I have a problem with him being wacky. :lolol:

I thought the telephone conversation with the Doctor and the scene where he gases the cabinet (except where he's making the faces :glare: ) were excellent and insane.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Let's see what happens on Saturday before we judge the whole 3 parter..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here