Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henry - a legend returns home.....

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Watching Henry tonight made me think............is it too late for Peter Ward to come home for one last swan song?

He might have lost a bit of pace and I know we want a big front man to hold the ball up for CMS but he could be a great impact player coming off the bench late on.......

come on Gus work your magic!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

our thierry henry is bobby zamora as he's actually still playing!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It was probably the most emotional moment I've witnessed at the Emirates when Thierry Henry scored the winner. Amazing celebrations!

Great day out, especially with the Leeds fans. They were drinking by 2pm in the Metro near the ground. I've never seen so many pissed-up people on a dreary January Monday afternoon in north London. The bouncers couldn't control them but there was no trouble. "We drink where we want! We drink where we waaaaaaannt! We're Leeds United! We drink where we want!" :lolol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Watching Henry tonight made me think............is it too late for Peter Ward to come home for one last swan song?

He might have lost a bit of pace and I know we want a big front man to hold the ball up for CMS but he could be a great impact player coming off the bench late on.......

come on Gus work your magic!!!!

I took him to my teams football training when he was over last month. The lad still got tekkers. He was ghosting past players like they weren't there., even though he was 20-30 years older than everyone. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here