Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
I am trying to contact the former Brighton player, Chris Cattlin. Does anyone where I can contact him, what he does now, or his current location? Or is there anyone out there who knows him personally or who can put me in touch with him?

Thanks

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I am trying to contact the former Brighton player, Chris Cattlin. Does anyone where I can contact him, what he does now, or his current location? Or is there anyone out there who knows him personally or who can put me in touch with him?

Thanks

Put your full name, address & phone number on here & someone will forward your details

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He runs a rock shop on Brighton sea front. Has been there for years now.

legend!

Thought that he had sold that and moved to Spain to live, just shows how wrong you can be. I would suggest sending a letter to the club and ask them to forward it as he wasa guest at The Amex when we played Coventry so they must have a contact for him.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Thought that he had sold that and moved to Spain to live, just shows how wrong you can be. I would suggest sending a letter to the club and ask them to forward it as he wasa guest at The Amex when we played Coventry so they must have a contact for him.

I know he was a guest, but thought he still ran the Rock Shop...You may be right tho BG...

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
As much as I want to get in touch with the great man himself. I dont really want to post my private details on here! Where is the rock shop? And he is still definately working there?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
[MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] is likely to have his details. Send a PM to him.

Good luck!

Look... Chris is waiting for your call.

Attachments

• cattlin2.jpg
    cattlin2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here