Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help this kitchen problem is driving me MAD...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I am being driven mad by a simple problem to do with kitchen disposable towels.

When I moved into my flat there was a towel holder above the kitchen sink 9 inches wide. That was great for the towels which were on the market.

Now they seem to have all shrunk to about 8" wide and when I tug the towel falls off into the sink. I tried stretching an elastic band round the plastic arms to pinch them but thatdon't work.

Is there a "Blue Peter" type solution here?:shrug:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Get one of these, not expensive, no fixing required, problem solved.
:thumbsup:

20705.jpg

I am being driven mad by a simple problem to do with kitchen disposable towels.

When I moved into my flat there was a towel holder above the kitchen sink 9 inches wide. That was great for the towels which were on the market.

Now they seem to have all shrunk to about 8" wide and when I tug the towel falls off into the sink. I tried stretching an elastic band round the plastic arms to pinch them but thatdon't work.

Is there a "Blue Peter" type solution here?:shrug:

Very sad news indeed, I can only imagine what you are going through at the moment:(

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You should have kept the cardboard centre from the old long roll, then all that would be required is unroll the kitchen towel and re-roll it onto the old roll. Problem solved :thumbsup:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You should have kept the cardboard centre from the old long roll, then all that would be required is unroll the kitchen towel and re-roll it onto the old roll. Problem solved :thumbsup:

Thanks. I think I'll try joining up a couple of the smaller bog-roll inserts instead.
Will I qualify for a Blue Peter badge though....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here