Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help please!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I have a Now 24hr sky sports pass so i can watch the match.

All I can see listed on Sky sports plus on the Now tv app is the Everton match,

I downloaded the Sky Sports App but when I click on the Brighton match it keeps telling me I need a 24 hr sports pass to watch it in the Sky Sports App.

Normally there isn’t a problem accessing main events etc on the Now app but for some reason the Sky Sports App isn’t synching to the Now App and my membership.

Is anyone else having issues/or can help please? ☹️

Edit - when I click on open the Now App from the Sky Sports App it’s not listed! What am I doing wrong?!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You’re f***ed then

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Dont believe SkySports + red button can be watched in any other way than the red button on a tv

Cannot access it on Sky go

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I’m watching on the sky sports app, just make sure you are logged in with the user and password that the pass was signed in as

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I have a Now 24hr sky sports pass so i can watch the match.

All I can see listed on Sky sports plus on the Now tv app is the Everton match,

I downloaded the Sky Sports App but when I click on the Brighton match it keeps telling me I need a 24 hr sports pass to watch it in the Sky Sports App.

Normally there isn’t a problem accessing main events etc on the Now app but for some reason the Sky Sports App isn’t synching to the Now App and my membership.

Is anyone else having issues/or can help please? ☹️

Edit - when I click on open the Now App from the Sky Sports App it’s not listed! What am I doing wrong?!
Too late for yesterday, but in case it happens again I watched the game through Now TV. I went to sports and there was a Carabao Cup 2nd round option. I clicked on that and it brought up a full list of games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here