Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! NSC voting power needed for competition.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Hi Chaps

I am in need of a quick favour. I'm a finalist in the Paddy Power 'Pod Idol' competition where the winner get a regular slot on their betting podcast and £200 to spend on bets.

Could you please take 2 seconds to visit this page: http://polldaddy.com/poll/5399756/ click the box next to 'Peter Chapman' and press vote.

I'm up against 7 other finalists, but with the help of the good spirited NSC community I'm confident that you can push me to victory.

Also, Paddy Power are running a market on the event, and I'm an unsurprising 10-1 long shot to win. Now, if NSC do take the few seconds to vote for me, then having a cheeky bet on me as well at 10-1 could prove very profitable.

I've put £20 on myself to win!

I've never won anything of note before, so please take a few seconds to help me out. I'd be over the moon to be victorious.

Cheers, Peter. :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Done , and may I wish you the best of luck :)

steve-c

Done , if you do win with the help of nsc , are you going to make a donation to the remf, as you will be making financial gain from the goodwill of us on nsc

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Done , if you do win with the help of nsc , are you going to make a donation to the remf, as you will be making financial gain from the goodwill of us on nsc

Apparently, according to Paddy Power, I also stand to win a £200 betting package. I would happily throw up a big chunk of the prize for a charity bet to be decided by NSC. You can hold me to that.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Done. :thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Done, best of luck...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006