Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed is gillingham really sold out

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club really have shot themselves in the foot with this sold out shit on the website. Whoever wrote the programme should be get a right bollocking, piss poor that it says sold out before it's even on sale. It is confusing most people so can only have a negative impact on people looking to buy seats

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ditto - if you're a non STH you can't buy yet so it may be incorrectly labelled as sold out. I just went in and cancelled my reserved seat but they are obviously not showing the numbers that will be available until the date of general sale

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
season ticket holders dont need to get tickets right? we just turn up to all home games right? friendlys/cup/league. am i right in thinking this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
season ticket holders dont need to get tickets right? we just turn up to all home games right? friendlys/cup/league. am i right in thinking this.

No. If you are a regular season ticket holder you still have to pay for cup games and friendlies.

The 1901 club get friendlies and cup games included, I believe.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham

Wrong. Only 1901 members get ALL home games automatically. If you are a standard STH your season ticket only covers the 23 Championship home games. All cup games, friendlies and away games are extra and have to be paid for separately.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Can anyone confirm this game is sold out

If you are STH click on "add my reserved seats" then youve got the choice of buying the friendlies or cup games whilst deleting the ones you dont want. I bought my spurs game ticket and the gillingham game last night, although it was bloody confusing at first

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
No. If you are a regular season ticket holder you still have to pay for cup games and friendlies.

The 1901 club get friendlies and cup games included, I believe.

oh, bollocks, my fault for not checking and just assuming. so how do i book for the spurs game and gillingham game?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
oh, bollocks, my fault for not checking and just assuming. so how do i book for the spurs game and gillingham game?

Ticket office (club shop in town or at the amex), by phone or Untitled

If you go online and log in (fan number and password, if you haven't got a password, use your postcode), it will show as sold out, but click on 'add my reserved tickets'. It will automatically add tickets to the sussex cup, tottenham, and gillingham game, you then remove unwanted tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here