Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help - MyAlbion TV - Commentary

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sorry if this has already been covered.

For as many years as it's been available, I've listened to the pre-match build up and commentary through the BHAFC phone app, and/or the Albion website.

They seem to change the naming convention every few years, but as of this season, I can't quite find the correct link to the commentary.
The 'Commentary' website link gives a 404 Error, and the App redirects to 'Live' commentary of the BHA - Utd game from the weekend (though only silence plays).

Tl;dr

Please help me find the live commentary on the web and app please.
Danke.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Sorry if this has already been covered.

For as many years as it's been available, I've listened to the pre-match build up and commentary through the BHAFC phone app, and/or the Albion website.

They seem to change the naming convention every few years, but as of this season, I can't quite find the correct link to the commentary.
The 'Commentary' website link gives a 404 Error, and the App redirects to 'Live' commentary of the BHA - Utd game from the weekend (though only silence plays).

Tl;dr

Please help me find the live commentary on the web and app please.
Danke.
Do you have DAZN? I think they are showing the match in Canada.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Go o to the Albion website, make sure you're signed in, go to 'fixtures', clicked on 'match centre' and there is a button for 'listen live' - commentary doesn't start until kick off though - that's how it is in the UK (outside of Sussex anyway).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Go o to the Albion website, make sure you're signed in, go to 'fixtures', clicked on 'match centre' and there is a button for 'listen live' - commentary doesn't start until kick off though - that's how it is in the UK (outside of Sussex anyway).
I am listening live now. Pre match interviews.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Thank you - I got it to work via browser on my phone, but they’ve somehow made commentary access more convoluted than before.

Still no joy on my app atm. But got it working via web, thank you.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not working that way today - but got to commentary via the MyAlbion TV links.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Dunno if just me but couldn't listen to the commentary on the phone unless the phone was unlocked and the BHA website onscreen. Used to be able to listen while it was in my pocket etc.

Resorted to using the commentary on Flashscore instead.

Dunno if just me but couldn't listen to the commentary on the phone unless the phone was unlocked and the BHA website onscreen. Used to be able to listen while it was in my pocket etc.

Resorted to using the commentary on Flashscore instead.

I had the same problem for the Everton game, I wanted to listen on my headphones whilst cleaning the car.

App wouldn't work, so opened it via the website then once the commentary was playing, tap the little icon to pop-out the player, so it was a floating window on top of other apps etc. Once 'popped-out' I could then lock the screen and put it in my pocket with the audio still playing.

(This was on an iPhone, but imagine all smartphones will do something similar)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here