Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help! I work next to a Palace fan

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Be there for him. He's going to have a lot of trauma to deal with because of the relegation next season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Ask for one of these

shokotan_hazmat_1.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Be his mate.

My Palace supporting colleague gave me a tip for the National and I won £170 as a result.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Jokes aside, a Palace fan started working here a few months ago, and I can honestly say it's been a massive relief to have a proper football chat with someone who faces proper, regular football issues. Outside of him, it's all Chelsea, Man U and Spurs talking about the HORRORS of being the 5th best club in the country, or going a whole season without winning a major trophy.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
A cute Japanese girl, with lovely brown eyes?

Where the f*** do you work? We get a bottle of wine at Christmas, and that's about it.

I did just mean the suit, but if she comes with it I'm not going to complain. Infact I'd be happy with the bottle of wine, we didn't even get that last Christmas, you could always beat the Palace fan to death with the empty bottle.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If his name is Alan you could swap the key for letter A on his keyboard with the letter C. Swap the letter L for the letter O and swap the letter N for the letter K. Then everytime he writes his name at the end of an email it will spell "Cock".

Obviously there's a pretty good chance his name isn't Alan though.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
My previous suggestion when someone else asked this a while ago was to borrow £10 for lunch from him. Say no more about it. When he asks for it back say you have gone into administration taken a 10 point penalty but now you only owe him 50p.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Jokes aside, a Palace fan started working here a few months ago, and I can honestly say it's been a massive relief to have a proper football chat with someone who faces proper, regular football issues. Outside of him, it's all Chelsea, Man U and Spurs talking about the HORRORS of being the 5th best club in the country, or going a whole season without winning a major trophy.

This. My office is in N17 and I'm surrounded by Spuds and Gooners. The best footy conversations I have though are with a Millwall fan.

Repeatedly ask him about his work attendance record - and put a great deal of stress on the word "attendance" each time.:clap:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Shit in his tea/coffee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here