Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello

rustyboy

Aug 23, 2009
Lewes,East Sussex
Hello to all you good people:wave:...finally got round to joining up!! I live just outside lewes in sussex...supported the mighty albion since i was 6 years old when my grandad used to take me to the goldstone in the glory days which now look set to return with construction at falmer going on..went past it about a month ago and it is certainly rising from the ground now,i dont know about you lot but everytime i have been past it i get a massive shot of excitement bursting my veins!!:albion2:
Up the Albion!!!

R.M.T Photographic - Home

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hello Rusty. If you are about to cup a pair of great young knockers out in the Swiss mountains and feel briefly interupted by the bells of the local village ringing and find out from the knocker-owner that it is the knell of execution that hasn't been rung for over a hundred years and you fear that it could be your father, Chevy Chase, up to his brainless old antics, who faces the chop, please still grab the wonderful twosome anyhow and be sure that somehow he'll escape and move on to a much less funny sequel or two and the person playing you will repeatedly change.
Welcome.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Welcome youngster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here