Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello!

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Hi everyone,

been reading NSC for a while but up untill now ive never really been botherd to sign up.

Been an albion fan for as long as i can remember and currently a season ticket holder in block D.

Anyway, on to an albion topic, with luton starting to find their feet on finacial terms, is there still a chance of us geting darren currie? if so, anyone heard anything?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You read NSC yet believe someone may be able to offer up a nugget of valuable info...Interesting.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hi everyone,

been reading NSC for a while but up untill now ive never really been botherd to sign up.

Been an albion fan for as long as i can remember and currently a season ticket holder in block D.

Anyway, on to an albion topic, with luton starting to find their feet on finacial terms, is there still a chance of us geting darren currie? if so, anyone heard anything?

1 - Hello

2 - Poor you!

3 - SUPERFAN!

4 - He was spotted in town SHOPPING so of course this place went into meltdown thinking he WAS gonna sign. Personally I'd think it would be cool but reckon he'd ask too much in wages. Watch This Space as they say!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hello.

How long is your memory?

Heard nothing,and Luton will need to keep him.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why this continuing obessesion with Currie? He isn't that good (is he?).

Given that there seems no indication that Luton are about to suddenly off load all of their players, wouldn't it be more productive to check out those reasonable/good/affordable players who are in fact potentially available rather than wasting some much time on this endless speculation about something that isn't going to happen.

Also I hate to say this, but it seems that the phenominally sophisticated scouting system that the club currently employs (Barry LLoyd and his dog) knows more about the available transfer market than all of NSCs finest put together....ex captain of Falkirk anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here