West, West, West Sussex
Points won by Leeds against Brighton = 1
Points won by Brighton against Leeds = 4

Go away !
:lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
How come you Leeds boys can scratch your knees while sanding up STRAIGHT ?

I was amazed :eek:

Oct 20, 2004
Yes well done pasty, our team finds it hard to get motivated for games like Brighton, whilst the Brighton players and fans know that playing Leeds United is the closest they'll ever come to Premier League! :lolol: :lolol:

Well Done, You won the Cup.

Albion Rob

Jesus Christ, get it into your head, Leeds are f***ing SHIT.

Certainly the worst team I have seen at withers this year and to be honest we chucked away two points at Elland Road.

They're not even the biggest club in Yorkshire.

Leeds Utd - Rest in peace.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
No we didn't. We lost 4-0 in the replay.

Mind you, I can understand you not understanding the concept of winning the cup, what with supporting a tin pot debt riddled outfit that hasn't been to a cup final since a full TEN years before our last excersion. :rolleyes:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
The thing is, at the moment Leeds playing Brighton is closest BOTH teams will get to Premier League. Wait til we get Falmer, then we'll see...

All the signs are that a team will need at least 73 points to qualify for the play-offs this season.

Leeds currently have 41 points from 32 games. That means they need another 32 points from their remaining 14 games - an average of 2.3 points per game.

There's not a team in the entire Football League that is achieving that sort of form - although Chelsea have managed it in the Premiership.

I feel a quick chorus of "We'll see you all next year!" coming on.

Oct 20, 2004
You didn't score against a bloke wearing PINK for f***'s sake.

Erm, Yes we did. :D

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Erm, Yes we did. :D
jan29-6.jpg

Kelly's kick-strike is heading for the back of the scorebag but is DENIED by the goaltender in the pink! :lolol: :clap2:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
And to be fair it was a massive deflection that beat our yellow clad keeper too. 'Cos comedy Clarke wouldn't have been able to score with a clean shot (he's dirty)!

:jester:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Leeds United anagram Lended Suite

Which means you are just a second hand sofa that no one wants

In other words. F**k Off

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Yes well done pasty, our team finds it hard to get motivated for games like Brighton, whilst the Brighton players and fans know that playing Leeds United is the closest they'll ever come to Premier League! :lolol: :lolol:

I'd see that as a major problem if I were a Leeds fan. If you want to start playing against big boys you will need to beat the likes of us. Otherwise you'll soon be doing a Wednesday/Man City/Forest.

meanwhile teams like Crewe will be taking 6 points on their 'cup final' every year.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Quantum said:
Leeds United anagram Lended Suite

Which means you are just a second hand sofa that no one wants

In other words. F**k Off

White Rose hasn't returned after his keepers jersey gaffe. This reminds me of another Leeds United anagram - SILENTE DUDE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here