Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello From Sunny Crete - In a Seagulls Bar !

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just arrived in our second destination in Crete, Its the most southern point in Crete and in Europe.
As i was walking through the town today, I came across a bar with Seagulls blazed across the banner and a big seagull picture inside the bar.
:bhasign:
Anyone else ever seen a Seagulls bar abroad or anything along these lines?
Update on weather, touching 40 c , heard weather in Brighton is bad?
Shame. :p

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Send some of that sunshine this way will ya?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Another Update, biggest fight i've seen in a long time in a bar last night about 2 ish. Massive fight between Greeks and the Germans agaisnt the Polish! Fair to say a few chairs were thrown, and also a sunbed!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seagulls Bar on Mackenzies Beach in Larnaca, oddly enough run by a Millwall fan last time I was there.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Haven´t you got anything better to do while in Crete than log on here????

Timbo
Currently in Cusco, Peru!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
sometime in the 1980's I came across a bar in Nerja, Spain with several Seagulls shirts/memorabilia etc.

The owner wasn't able to return to the UK for "legal" reasons...

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
I dont know but i've been told.

one in Benidorm,Levante beach end,up a small shopping street near(ish) to the Mcdonalds but no sign of a shirt and you have to go to a f***ing dump so keen on being like Blackpool that it imports 300,000 northern monkeys every day.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Iv tried turning my local in Majorca into one but hasnt materialised:angry: although someone on here did post a pic up few months back of the bha shirts proudly pinned up.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
why can't people who are away in sunny places just pi** off rather than come on here and gloat. Go back to the beach or bar or whatever. I don't care.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I dont know but i've been told.

one in Benidorm,Levante beach end,up a small shopping street near(ish) to the Mcdonalds but no sign of a shirt and you have to go to a f***ing dump so keen on being like Blackpool that it imports 300,000 northern monkeys every day.

Nothing wrong with Benidorm

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
There was a bar in KOS that had a couple of albion shirts on the wall with signatures plasted all over them.???

Me and my mates left a couple of Albion shirts in a bar in Kardemena, Kos over 10 years ago. About 15 of us went (all wearing Brighton tops) and we put our own signatures on the shirts. Been back since and the shirts were still there, possibly the ones you were referring to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here