Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello from a very Emotional Hartlepool

AndyDibblesGloves

Oct 24, 2007
I have read your kind words on here and have registered to thank you and keep you updated on things about Saturday.

BTW The banner idea is fantastic, a wonderful gesture.

Our Club have been in constant contact with the family of Michael Maidens and it is with their blessing that there will be a minutes silence before the game, and that our players all wear shirts with Maidens written on it. The number 25 shirt is to be retured as a mark of respect.

Michael Maidens was a first team squad player and played 30 times for the first team. He was awarded the goal of the season two seasons ago as well. He will sadly missed.

Me, and a number of others are intending to have a few beers before the game, as our own mark of respect. We will be in the Mill House Pub prior to the match. The pub is the car park which acts also as the car park to the leisure centre. It is two minute walk to the away fans entrance.

Please feel free to join us, and I know you are more than welcome. If you have any doubts about that just ask the Walsall fans on http://www.upthesaddlers.com/bb/

We met up with a few weeks ago. They were collecting shirts for ethiopian children, we gave them over 100.

Just to let you know.......if you want to read more about the tributes to Michael Maidens, or more football chat........or maybe not.............have a look at our message board. Again you are more than welcome to join us. And we dont tolerate trolls.

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/

Again, thanks for the kind words.

Cheers

Andy Dibbles Gloves

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I'm hoping to make the trip.
If it doesn't work out, I'll still raise a glass on Saturday afternoon :)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
The BHA Supporters Club will be making a collection on the coach & amongst our fans at the ground to hand over to Hartlepool.

AndyDibblesGloves

Oct 24, 2007
Cheers everyone. Great stuff.

I am sure you will receive a friendly welcome. Like I said earlier, we will be in the Mill House Pub lounge, if any of you fancy sharing a beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here