Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello Again

pktdrfc

Apr 13, 2011
Hello my fellow freinds i was looking forward to this weekend had the Hotel and tickets bought and now a spanner has been thrown in to the works i have to work now so it will be updates from local radio. Hope you like our gesture the club are presenting BHAFC with. Anyway i am for 1 glad the football season is back no more listening my other half trying to make me go shopping all the time :smile:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's got to be a real bummer for you (if you excuse the pun)

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Hello my fellow freinds i was looking forward to this weekend had the Hotel and tickets bought and now a spanner has been thrown in to the works i have to work now so it will be updates from local radio. Hope you like our gesture the club are presenting BHAFC with. Anyway i am for 1 glad the football season is back no more listening my other half trying to make me go shopping all the time :smile:

Pull a sicky?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I will make full use of the hotel on you're behalf if you want me to??? Mr and Mrs Smith would be grateful lol

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames

Any clues..? Poor defending?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here