Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heard a nice little stat on the radio today about Neil Warnock

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Every Football League team Neil Warnock has managed so far in his career, he has achieved promotion with (Notts County, Huddersfield, Plymouth, Sheff Utd and well on course now with QPR).

Every team that is, except one. Can you guess what it is yet ?

*snigger*

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Every Football League team Neil Warnock has managed so far in his career, he has achieved promotion with (Notts County, Huddersfield, Plymouth, Sheff Utd and well on course now with QPR).

Every team that is, except one. Can you guess what it is yet ?

*snigger*
Can't be Brighton as he's too classy for them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He obviously knew he wouldn't with Palace, so decided not to waste his time.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Sorry to be a pedant but is the 'fact' true though?...I am pretty sure he did not win promotion with Bury as it was Stan Ternent who took them upto Championship...I am also sure he did not win a promotion whilst in charge of Oldham either!

I might be wrong though!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sorry to be a pedant but is the 'fact' true though?...I am pretty sure he did not win promotion with Bury as it was Stan Ternent who took them upto Championship...I am also sure he did not win a promotion whilst in charge of Oldham either!

I might be wrong though!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

I like the OP's slant on things much more than yours

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, I'm only quoting from the radio, I will admit to not doing any research myself.

Lumping Palace in with Oldham and Bury is still none too shabby in my book though :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oddly, I have absolutely NO recollection of Warnock as Oldham manager. I remember him doing well at most of his other clubs, Plymouth, Sheffield United, and I can even remember him getting Scarborough into the Football League (while also working as their chiropodist I seem to recall). But I just can't remember a thing about him managing Oldham.

Oddly, I have absolutely NO recollection of Warnock as Oldham manager. I remember him doing well at most of his other clubs, Plymouth, Sheffield United, and I can even remember him getting Scarborough into the Football League (while also working as their chiropodist I seem to recall). But I just can't remember a thing about him managing Oldham.

Alzheimers kicking in.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Neil Warnock | Latest Betting Odds | Soccer Base

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be Brighton as he's too classy for them.

And the prize for wanker comment of the day goes to...

The twat living on past glory almost a decade a go in a match where they were clear favourites...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here